Living in the Falls at Green Meadows, residents find themselves right in the heart of Katy, consistently recognized as one of the best neighborhoods in Houston.
Residents benefit from the charm of historic Katy’s local shopping and easy access to I-10 for retail shopping, dining and employment centers. Plus, many of Houston’s popular businesses and attractions are within reach with easy access to the Grand Parkway, the Westpark Tollway, Fry Road and of course the Energy Corridor itself - I-10.
At Falls at Green Meadows, residents have access to the best of small-town charm with access to the big city. Come visit us today.
- Take I-10 West (Katy Fwy.) to Hwy. 99 (Grand Pkwy.)
- Continue west on I-10 for 2.7 miles and exit (#740) at Pin Oak Rd
- Turn right at Pin Oak Rd. and go 0.4 miles
- Turn left at U.S. 90 and go 0.2 miles.
- Turn right at Avenue D. and go 1.2 miles
- Just after you see Katy City Park on the right
- Turn left at Stanberry Blvd. and enter the community
- Turn right on Green Meadows Lane to the model homes